Email us at to post your comments or questions.
- General comments/questions
- Comments/questions on animal voice lecture
- Comments/questions on maple syrup lecture
- General index
“How about echo-location? Don’t bats and dolphins make sounds to hunt or orient themselves?” B.F.
Right. The sounds are usually out of our hearing range. This is a slowdown of bat echo-location.
“I love the lecture on maple syrup. I found it very fascinating.” Jerry Berrier.
- Top of page
- Page index
- Pointer: Return to lecture hall
- Pointer: Return to Museum
- NHEST homepage.
- NHEST site index